There’s always something odd to be found in the desert. This photo is no exception. Click to enlarge.
Anybody know what this is? Here’s the detail known so far:
- Lat/lon 33.744375° -112.633221° 6.3 miles WSW of Wittmann, Arizona.
- The triangle is bordered with brush/bushy plants that appear to be part of the natural area.
- The triangle measures 4123 feet or 0.78 miles on each side.
- The apex of the triangle is aligned to true North
- There are no structures nearby
There’s another similar triangle nearby in Surprise, AZ, 17 miles southeast, same size, different orientation, with a center line:
Click to enlarge. This one seems to have been built onto by some sort of housing development.